Scientific brainstorming is currently (2012-2013) ongoing in the framework of GREASE network in order to outline research and training priorities relevant for GREASE's partners and members.
- What are the key research questions that need to be addressed in order to tackle the WG interest?
- Which academic disciplines should be involved, which key institutions should be associated?
- What are the specific training needs and offers related to these research and academic areas?
- What are the key development stakes and challenges linked to these research questions?
- Then, which institutions and potential funders should be involved?
- Which indicators to evaluate the research's impact?
This brainstorming is organized following 6 research topics.
niv1rich - 6 elements - crd_page, crd_page_chapitres, crd_dossier_faq, crd_galerie, crd_dossier_flashmedias, crd_dossier_actus, crd_dossier_liens, crd_dossier_partenaires, crd_dossier_projets, crd_fichier, crd_lien
How to apply participatory approaches to health risk management?